AND THE WINNER IS….STACEY CAMILLERI! CONGRATULATIONS!
Terms and Conditions
2. The promoter is Rudbrook Pty Ltd Trading as Ray White Redbank Plains (ABN: 17114404161) of 6-8 Keidges Road, Bellbird Park, QLD 4301 telephone number(07) 3814 8200
3. The promotion opens at 09:00 AM AEST on Monday 6th September 2021 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on Monday 13th September 2021.
Eligibility to enter
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18 who currently have an investment property contracted for leasing with Ray White Redbank Plains and who do not have an activated Ailo profile (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must download the Ailo mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and activate their account during the promotion period.
6. An Ailo account is considered ‘activated’ after the Eligible Entrant has logged into the app and completed the onboarding process.
7. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion once. One (1) Ailo account activation counts as one (1) entry and entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
8. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. The Promoter will not accept entries that it deems, in its absolute discretion, to be unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
Judging of entries
12. This promotion is a game of chance and the winners will be chosen from the list of Eligible Entrants who download the Ailo App and activate their accounts during the Promotion Period at random. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion (including where an entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry) is final and no correspondence will be entered.
13. The Promoters will draw the major prize winner at 11.00 AM AEST on Monday 20thSeptember 2021, draw location will be at 6-8 Keidges Road, Bellbird Park, QLD 4301.
14. It is a condition of entry that the prize winner accepts all conditions of use of the prize.
15, There will be one (1) major prize winner who will receive one (1) major prize.
16. The major prize winner will receive one (1) Smoke Alarms + Safety Switches Pewter package from Property Compliance Australia to the value of AUD $149.000
17. The total prize pool value for the one (1) prize is AUD $149.000
18. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners for the major prize
20. The winner of the major prize will be notified via an email sent by The Promoters on Monday 20th September 2021. The winning Eligible Entrant must respond to the Promoters email in order to claim the prize by 11:59 PM AEST Monday 27th September 2021. The Promoters will publish the winner of the major prize details on the Download Ailo Promotion landing page on Monday 20th September 2021.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
21. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed by 11:59 PM AEST Monday 27th September 2021 the Promoters will draw a new winner (the runner up) for the major prize and notify them via an email on 23rd of September 2021. The draw location will be at 6-8 Keidges Road Bellbird Park, QLD 4301.
22. The runner up must respond to the Promoters email in order to claim the prize by 11:59 PM AEST Tuesday 5th October 2021. The Promoters will publish the new winner (the runner up) of the major prize details on the 2021 Download Ailo Promotion landing page on Tuesday 28th September 2021.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the prize in the event of the runner up being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed by 11:59 PM AEST Tuesday 5th October Friday the 24th September the prize will be forfeited and no future redraws will take place.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
24. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter (or its parent or affiliate entities) will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
25. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties, except that nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
26. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines or the postal service and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, outage, strike or otherwise.
Entry details and privacy
27. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may disclose this information to third parties including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and Australia regulatory authorities. The name and entry of the winner and entrants may be used for promotional marketing purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrants. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information to the Promoter.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.